Goal: $150,000 – Raised: $141,145
In the spirit of the global day of giving on November 28, Children’s Music Fund launched our 15 Days of Giving on Giving Tuesday! As we celebrate our 15 Years of Service, we set out to raise $150,000 in support of music therapy programs for chronically-ill kids, we are now at 80% of our goal! Help us end the year strong, since with your generosity during this charitable season, we can make a difference for kids in need.
Help us provide healing through music this holiday season by giving back, by donating some and using your voice to promote our charitable efforts.
Below are 15 different ways to contribute towards our music therapy programs for children in need. Click on each tile to find out more about each day’s way of giving or click here to make a direct donation.
- 1 #GivingTuesday: Facebook Fundraising
- 2 Holiday Shopping w/ Giving Assistant
- 3 Share our #CMF15Days page w/ 5 friends
- 4 Buy "Change" by Airedoc on iTunes
- 5 Follow us on Social Media: @theCMForg
- 6 Shant Instrument Drive
- 7 CMF Holiday Ornament (SOLD OUT)
- 8 Donate In-Honor of a Loved One
- 9 Become a 2018 Volunteer
- 10 Fund A Musical Instrument
- 11 Buy our CMF CDs
- 12 Shop on Amazon Smile
- 13 Make Monthly Donations & Sponsor a Child
- 14 Text to Give: "CMF15Days" to 41444
- 15 GoFundMe: Music Therapy Cart